Click to download
- Lime Association of Texas Profile – 2007
- Lime Association of Texas Profile – 2006
- Lime Association of Texas Profile – 2005
- Lime Association of Texas Profile – 2004
- Technical Brief: Mixture Design and Testing Procedures for Lime Stabilized Soil
- Lime-Treated Soils Save Time & Money
- Lime-Treated Soil Construction Manual: Lime Stabilization & Lime Modification
- Technical Memorandum: Guidelines for Stabilization of Soils Containing Sulfates
- Stabilizing Sulfate-Rich Soils Using Traditional Stabilizers and Non-Traditional Construction Methods
- Stabilization of Pavement Subgrades & Base Courses with Lime – Click here to purchase a hardcover copy of the handbook.
Additional Lime Resources, Including:
- Do & Don’ts for Lime Stabilization
- Examples of Determining Lime Quantities
- Problems Associated with Asphalt Pavements
- Solutions to Problems Associated with Asphalt Pavements
- Do & Don’ts of Hydrated Lime (HL) in Asphalt Mixtures
Stabilization of Pavement Subgrades & Base Courses
with Lime by author, Dr. Dallas N. little
is now available in pdf format.
The hardcover book is now available for purchase for $25, which
includes shipping and handling.
To purchase a copy, please complete and submit the following form.
You will be contacted regarding payment details. Thank you.
Lime Association of Texas Member Websites
- Austin White Lime Company – www.austinwhitelime.com
- Lhoist North America – www.lhoist.us
- Texas Lime Company – www.uslm.com