Click to download
- Advantages of Lime Stabilization of Expansive Soil vs Geogrid Uses
- Advantages of Lime Stabilization of Expansive Soil vs Geogrid Talking Points
- COVID-19 Guidance for Lime Production
- Memorandum on Identification of Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers During COVID-19 Response
- CISA Guidance on Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers
- Lime Association of Texas Profile – 2007
- Lime Association of Texas Profile – 2006
- Lime Association of Texas Profile – 2005
- Lime Association of Texas Profile – 2004
- Technical Brief: Mixture Design and Testing Procedures for Lime Stabilized Soil
- Lime-Treated Soils Save Time & Money
- Lime-Treated Soil Construction Manual: Lime Stabilization & Lime Modification
- Technical Memorandum: Guidelines for Stabilization of Soils Containing Sulfates
- Stabilizing Sulfate-Rich Soils Using Traditional Stabilizers and Non-Traditional Construction Methods
- Stabilization of Pavement Subgrades & Base Courses with Lime – click on book to purchase or download for no-cost.
Additional Lime Resources, Including:
- Do & Don’ts for Lime Stabilization
- Examples of Determining Lime Quantities
- Problems Associated with Asphalt Pavements
- Solutions to Problems Associated with Asphalt Pavements
- Do & Don’ts of Hydrated Lime (HL) in Asphalt Mixtures
Stabilization of Pavement Subgrades & Base Courses
with Lime by author, Dr. Dallas N. little is now available in pdf format.
The hardcover book is now available for purchase for $25, which
includes shipping and handling.
To purchase a copy, please complete and submit the following form.
You will be contacted regarding payment details. Thank you.
Lime Association of Texas Member Websites
- Austin White Lime Company – www.austinwhitelime.com
- Lhoist North America – www.lhoist.us
- Texas Lime Company – www.uslm.com
The materials and information contained herein are for general guidance and reference purposes only for professionals competent to evaluate the significance and limitations of their content. The materials and information do not constitute a standard, specification, or regulation. Third party materials reflect the views of the authors, who are responsible for the accuracy of the facts, data, opinions, findings, and conclusions presented therein. The contents do not necessarily reflect the official views or policies of the Lime Association of Texas.